Most recent updates are highlighted in yellow. fy15-time-line-01-30-2015
This summit reminder is in anticipation of the predicted winter weather this weekend. We have an exciting event planned. The summit will take place regardless of weather conditions or school district closures. Please plan travel accordingly and drive safely.
- Registration begins Monday at 1:00 p.m.
- Regional Brown Bag sessions will begin Monday at 4:00 p.m.
- It is mandatory that all grants be represented by program personnel all three days.
- It is mandatory that each grant be represented by a fiscal representative or designee on Tuesday.
- Remember that the name of the conference center changed from “Northpointe” to “Nationwide”.
- The address of the conference center is 100 Green Meadows Dr. South Lewis Center, Ohio 43035
We are looking forward to seeing you next week!
The Expanded Learning Time Summit Agenda is posted on the Ohio Afterschool Network web site at: http://www.ohioafterschoolnetwork.org/files/OAN_Summit2015_Program.pdf
Please remember that all 21st CCLC programs must be represented for all three days of the program track and the fiscal representative or designee must attend on day two.
The location of the April 15, 2015 Brown Bag Meeting has been changed. Please see the updated timeline for information.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the Statewide Expanded Learning Summit February 2-4, 2015.
Registration will begin Monday, February 2nd at 1:00 p.m. Workshop sessions will begin at 4 p.m.
Tuesday, February 3rd sessions will begin at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, February 4th sessions will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 2:30 p.m.
The Summit program can be found at http://www.ohioafterschoolnetwork.org/events.php
Northeast Comprehensive Continuous Improvement Plan
Regional 21st Century Community Learning Centers Fiscal Year 2016 New Applicant Training: On March 26, 2015 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
The date for the Northeast Ohio Regional Training has been changed to March 23, 2015.