Please take note of updated 21st CCLC timeline: FY16 timeline3 29
Due to unforeseen circumstances the 21st CCLC New Navigation Training scheduled for March 21st has been rescheduled to March 29th. The time and location will stay the same. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause. If you have any questions regarding the change please contact your regional consultant.
2016 Ohio AmeriCorps
Notice of Funding Available
ServeOhio is pleased to announce the availability of funds for 2016 Ohio AmeriCorps Formula Operational and Planning Grants. An Intent to Apply is required and will be accepted until April 15, 2016 at 5:00 PM. Please find the Notice of Funding Opportunity, Application Instructions, Intent to Apply, and other resources at: http://www.serveohio.org/grantsfunding/ . Applications are due in eGrants by May 2, 2016 at 5:00 PM EST.
For all questions related to this funding announcement, please contact Mary Cannon at firstname.lastname@example.org, Program Development and Evaluation Officer.
Introduction to ServeOhio and AmeriCorps Grants
Conference Call for NEW Applicants
• March 16, 2016 2:00-3:30 PM
Please RSVP to Mary.Cannon@serveohio.gov.
• DIAL-IN NUMBER: 1-614-230-0229
• MEETING ID: 75988
ServeOhio | 30 East Broad Street, Suite 2487 | Columbus, Ohio 43215 | 614-728-2916 | http://www.serveohio.org
Please note the updated 21st CCLC timeline: FY16 timeline3 4 16
As shared at the conference, the Ohio Afterschool Network and Ohio Department of Education have partnered to develop Keep the Lights On: A Comprehensive Sustainability Planning Toolkit. The consultants who developed the toolkit presented the framework and initial planning steps in sessions at the conference. We will continue to guide you through the planning framework this spring through a series of follow-up trainings, webinars and one-on-one and small group consultation opportunities.
- First and second year grantees are required to attend a regional training event but it is highly encouraged for all grantees. Attached are the dates and times. Registration links are found below.
- All grantees will receive a copy of Keep the Lights On: A Comprehensive Sustainability Planning Toolkit.
- Grantees will be invited to participate in follow-on webinars in April and May (dates TBD). The topics of these webinars will be determined based on grantee needs and feedback.
- Finally, grantees can request and access additional training and support from the OAN Sustainability Trainer Team. Grantees may request in-person and/or phone consultation by contacting email@example.com and 614-940-4248 at Voices for Ohio’s Children c/o the Ohio Afterschool Network.
- Grantees are expected to complete sustainability strategy plans by June, 2016. Sustainability strategy plans must be submitted via email to your designated sustainability trainer by June 15, 2016.