As shared at the conference, the Ohio Afterschool Network and Ohio Department of Education have partnered to develop Keep the Lights On: A Comprehensive Sustainability Planning Toolkit. The consultants who developed the toolkit presented the framework and initial planning steps in sessions at the conference. We will continue to guide you through the planning framework this spring through a series of follow-up trainings, webinars and one-on-one and small group consultation opportunities.
- First and second year grantees are required to attend a regional training event but it is highly encouraged for all grantees. Attached are the dates and times. Registration links are found below.
- All grantees will receive a copy of Keep the Lights On: A Comprehensive Sustainability Planning Toolkit.
- Grantees will be invited to participate in follow-on webinars in April and May (dates TBD). The topics of these webinars will be determined based on grantee needs and feedback.
- Finally, grantees can request and access additional training and support from the OAN Sustainability Trainer Team. Grantees may request in-person and/or phone consultation by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and 614-940-4248 at Voices for Ohio’s Children c/o the Ohio Afterschool Network.
- Grantees are expected to complete sustainability strategy plans by June, 2016. Sustainability strategy plans must be submitted via email to your designated sustainability trainer by June 15, 2016.