Greetings 21st CCLC Program Managers!
Registration for the mandatory FY19 All-Grantee Orientation and the Statewide Summit for Enrichment and Education is now open! To register, go to https://www.ohioafterschoolnetwork.org/ode-annual-expanded-learning-summit/.
Both the orientation and the summit will take place at the DoubleTree by Hilton Columbus-Worthington, 175 Hutchinson Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43235.
Looking for hotel accommodations on-site? There is a room rate available – click on the link in the QUICK LINKS section of the website. You will have until October 2nd (or until the room block is sold-out) to book under this rate, so reserve today!
- If you have questions about orientation and summit registration or payment, please contact Nichelle (Harris) Shakus at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-833-OAN-OHIO
- Specific questions about orientation and/or summit details, please contact a member of the 21st CCLC team:
The mandatory All-Grantee Orientation will be held on October 17, 2018. At least one staff member from the awarded organization must attend the orientation. We will have pertinent trainings and updates for new and continuing grantees, with breakfast and lunch provided.
The Statewide Summit for Enrichment and Education, Extra, Extra: Broadcasting the Benefits of Expanded Learning, is October 18-19, 2018. Details include the following:
- This event is mandatory for all 21st CCLC Program Managers, and 1st time 21st CCLC Treasurers.
- Attendance is limited to two (2) representatives per grant program.
- An evening reception will be held for attendees and special guests on Thursday, October 18th, from 4:00 – 6:00 PM.
- Grantees will also be honored at the FY19 Statewide Summit Awards Ceremony on October 19th, from 9:30 – 10:30 AM.
For both the orientation and the summit, documents will be available electronically, so please bring your laptop or tablet to use.
We look forward to seeing you all in October!