TO: All Current 21st Century Community Learning Center’s Grantees
RE: FY20 – 21st CCLC Updates
Congratulations to the FY20 New and Continuing Grantees – welcome back and we hope you had a fun and restful summer vacation! Please review the following carefully:
- All new FY 20 grantees and new program managers only, due to limited space, are required to attend the FY20 Fall Orientation on October 4, 2019, being held at the Vineyard Church, 6000 Cooper Rd., Westerville, OH. Please register via STARS in the Department’s training and registration portal, using your OH¦ID account. Note: STARS Registration will open by August 27, 2019.
- All Continuing grantees are required to review a pre-recorded webinar to include FY20 changes, which will be posted on the 21st CCLC website by October 4, 2019.
- Please find the FY20 21st CCLC timeline HERE. Please be sure to review all the required trainings and mark them on your calendar. Please note: Due to recent internal changes 21st CCLC regional trainings – i.e., Compliance Trainings, Bidders Conferences, Continuation Plan and Navigation Trainings – have been scheduled at the Department of Administrative Services in Columbus. We apologize for any inconvenience and extra travel this may cause.
- All Program Managers and all local Program Evaluators are required to attend the FY20 Evaluation Meeting and Training. This is a new session designed to provide guidance and support for grantees and their contracted evaluators. This session is scheduled for Thursday, October 3, 2019 at the Vineyard Church, 6000 Cooper Rd., Westerville, Ohio 43081. Note: STARS registration will open for this event on September 5, 2019.
- It is required that all 21st CCLC organizations have only one Program Manager role assigned in OEDS. The personnel role in OEDS you must assign is entitled Program Manager – 21st CCLC. First Year Grantees/New Grantees: Please ensure that your organization has this role assigned via your OEDS-R Administrator. Continuation Grantees: Please take the time to review this role in OEDS and make updates as needed.
- 21st CCLC Annual Statewide Summit will not be held this year. 21st CCLC will be sponsoring the OAN’s Best Foot Forward Conference in Dublin, Ohio on February 20- 21, 2020. All 21st CCLC grantees are expected to attend. More information will be forthcoming.
- Information about the Center for Out of School Advancement (COSA) regional trainings, that are required for all First Year or New Grantees, will be coming soon.
If for any reason the timeline changes, we will send out updated information on the blog. If you have any questions, please contact your regional consultant, using information found on our Contact Us page.