Greetings 21st CCLC Grantees!
Here are a few friendly reminders, from the 21st CCLC team:
Local Evaluation – FY20 Logic Model Submission
- FY20 21st CCLC Logic Models are due to our office NO LATER THAN Friday, December 6, 2019.
- Please email them to AIR-Evals@education.ohio.gov, using the following format: Grant name (#XXXXX) – Site – Logic Model
- Please go to the Evaluation Resources page for a copy of the Logic Model template, if needed: https://21stcenturylearningcenters.wordpress.com/evaluation/
FY20 Evaluation Training Survey Deadline
- For those that still need to complete this survey, it will close on Wednesday, November 13th. Please check your email and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you did not receive that information.
FY20 Compliance System Training Updates/Reminder
- As we concluded the final training on Tuesday, November 5th, the survey has since been sent to all attendees, as of today. Please check your email and contact email@example.com if you did not receive that information.
- REMINDER: All First Year Implementation Phase and CAPA Monitoring Review evidence must be uploaded into the Compliance system NO LATER THAN Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
Finally, for future reference, to find pertinent 21st CCLC contact information and the most recent FY20 timeline, please go to our Contact Us page HERE.
If there are any questions about the above, please contact your Regional Consultant directly. Your feedback is vital to our future planning, and is greatly appreciated – thank you and have a great weekend ahead!