For those interested, here is the link to the FY2019 Request for Applications (RFA), that was posted to the Ohio Department of Education’s website:
For those interested, here is the link to the FY2019 Bidder’s Conference webinar, for anyone that was unable to attend the event held on Wednesday, January 10th, 2018:
Best Foot Forward 2018: OAN’s Statewide Conference for Afterschool and Summer Learning Professionals
Join the Ohio Afterschool Network and 300 Afterschool and Summer Learning professionals from around the state for this first ever one day conference designed by and for YOU!
Conference highlights will include…
- a full day of professional development, networking and resources designed to further advance your Out-of-School-Time career
- an amazing keynote speaker, Javier Sanchez, who will deliver a message of inspiration and motivation
- three 75 minute professional development sessions featuring presenters who are some of Ohio’s most respected authorities on Afterschool and Summer Learning
- continental breakfast and a delicious hot lunch prepared on site by the OCLC caterers
- free parking
- a free pre-event networking reception featuring keynote speaker, Javier Sanchez (pre-registration is required)
- a panel of experts from around Ohio, ready to answer your toughest Afterschool and Summer Learning questions
- discount hotel pricing for overnight accommodations
- vendor giveaways, prizes, games, fun and more!
ODE & ODJFS PROGRAMS… Great news! OAN is currently working with presenters to achieve Ohio Approval for all conference sessions. Follow OAN on social media or check back to the website often to see updates.
**Spaces are limited to the first 300 registered participants. We expect to sell out, so register today!**
For more information on registering, payments or membership, contact Nichelle Harris at Director@OhioAfterschoolNetwork.org .
For more information on content, presenters or conference activities, contact Patrice Bey at PBey@EventsToEnvy.com.
|CLICK HERE TO REGISTER|
The U.S. Department of Education will NOT convene the Summer Institute in 2018. However, Dr. Sylvia Lyles of the Department of Education will lead a full-day pre-conference and professional development workshops throughout the Beyond School Hours National Education Conference in Orlando, Florida. The pre-conference will take place on February 21, 2018 from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. This one-day session is open to 21st CCLC SEA Directors, Center Directors, Program Directors, and Grantees only.
There is no additional fee for the pre-conference; however, space is limited and pre-registration is required.
- First register for the Beyond School Hours Conference at www.beyondschoolhours.org
- In the Agenda section of your registration, be sure to check the Pre-Conference Session convened by Dr. Lyles.
- Deadline for registering for the Beyond School Hours Conference by Purchase Order is December 31.
- Deadline for booking rooms at the Caribe Royale is January 27 (or sooner if block sells out). Rate includes required hotel resort fee only when booked through the conference website.
Shannon D. Teague, Assistant Director
Office of Improvement and Innovation
Ohio Department of Education
25 S. Front Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Announcing the 21st CCLC FY19 Request for Application Announcement. Please click and review the link below.
Greetings 21st CCLC Grantees! Please find the most updated FY18 timeline, for your reference:
Also, for those who still need assistance with navigating the ODE Compliance System, this is a friendly reminder that our last ODE Compliance System Training for FY18 is being offered in Columbus. It will take place Wednesday, November 8th at the State Library of Ohio. Please see below for more information and don’t forget to register in STARS!
|November 8, 2017||Central||
State Library of Ohio
274 East First Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43201
|Register in STARS||Optional
10:00 am – 12:00 pm
1:30 pm -3:30 pm