The purpose of the monitoring site visit is to support ongoing quality improvement and to assure compliance, including fiscal compliance, with federal and state 21st CCLC grant program requirements.
All 21st CCLC programs will undergo a 1st Year Implementation desk review and receive a Compliance and Performance Assessment (CAPA) monitoring desk and on-site visit in Years 2 and 4 of their grant cycle. If appropriate, program staff may need to complete a Corrective Action Plan (CAP) to address any non-compliance.
1st Year Implementation/CAPA Reference Materials
- PLEASE NOTE: YEAR 3 GRANTEES, who did not have a FY20 on-site visit, due to COVID-19, will have a virtual on-site visit in FY21
- PLEASE NOTE:
- We recommend using Google CHROME or Microsoft EDGE browsers, to use this application.
- Slide #32 (listed as Step 17) was added to reflect how to properly SUBMIT your completed survey.
Programmatic Evidence Examples
System Access Tools
If the below issues occur, the Department’s IT Development Team advises that you CLEAR YOUR CACHE. Please use the above instructions, to clear the cache of your computer – using Google CHROME as a preferred browser for this application.
- If your documents screen/tab appears like this:
- If the following message appears on your screen: “Looks like something went wrong with your request. If the problem persists please try again later. Thank you for your patience.”
Once you have followed the instructions step-by-step, please log out of your OH|ID account – logging back in to access the Monitoring application. This should assist in beginning the process of uploading/designating document types once again.
21st CCLC Equitable Services Resources:
21st CCLC Sustainability Resources:
Creating Your Sustainability Plan Worksheet (from y4y.ed.edu)
21st CCLC Program Implementation Checklist (from y4y.ed.edu)
Creating a Program Elevator Pitch (from y4y.ed.edu)