As a friendly reminder, for those awarded in FY18 and FY19, the FY20 Continuing Grantee Updates pre-recorded webinar will be available for review, on the ODE website, on or by Friday, October 4, 2019.
It is required that those in this category please take time to watch once posted.
If there are any questions, please contact your regional consultant directly:
Northeast: email@example.com or (614) 387-0460
Northwest: firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 466-8920
Central: email@example.com or (614) 387-0344
Southeast: firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 466-8920
Southwest: email@example.com or (614) 387-0344
It’s that time of year again! We invite all 21st CCLC grantees to attend the 21st CCLC-sponsored COSA Regional Trainings. Please see dates and locations below:
- The training is required for 1st year grantees (those awarded for FY20) and strongly recommended for returning grantees (those awarded in FY18 and FY19).
- Your regional ODE 21st CCLC specialist will be present at the training to deliver important updates from ODE.
- The training is free however, you must REGISTER on the COSA website: https://www.cosaohio.org/events/.
- If you have any questions about the trainings and/or registration, please contact Mark Noftz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (216) 318-8307.
We look forward to seeing everyone!
Congratulations are in order, as ServeOhio announces it’s NEW Ohio AmeriCorps program list for the 2019-2020 school year – 6 of which are 21st CCLC grantees!
- After-School All-Stars (Northeast Region)
- College Now Greater Cleveland (Northeast Region)
- Greater Cleveland Neighborhood Centers Association (Northeast Region)
- Horizon Education Centers (Northeast Region)
- Shawnee State University (Southeast Region)
- University Settlement (Northeast Region)
Below is the full list of 2019-2020 AmeriCorps Ohio Programs with their Primary Service Activity:
Please click HERE for more information on ServeOhio’s committment and impact through AmeriCorps and Volunteer Engagement.
Congratulations to Dr. Tracee Perryman of Center of Hope (Northwest Region) for the work she is doing within the City of Toledo, and the impact it is leaving on the community served!
Please see the 1st highlight on our Program Shares pages for more information on Dr. Perryman’s recent accomplishment: https://21stcenturylearningcenters.wordpress.com/posts/.
If you have program highlights that you would like to share, please email Charmaine Davis-Bey with a brief description and any attachments/links at email@example.com by the 9th of every month:
FYI Current 21st CCLC Program Managers:
The 21APR System Will Be OPEN for Ohio grantees to input Spring 2019 data. Please be advised that the Spring 2019 Reporting Dates for Ohio are as follows:
September 16, 2019 – November 27, 2019
Spring 2019 Reporting Data is due to the 21APR system NO LATER than Monday, November 27, 2019.
For more information, please refer to an email you should have received from our data coordinator, Stacia Ashley. Questions? Please email Stacia.Ashley@education.ohio.gov for assistance.
Greetings 21st CCLC Grantees:
The 21st CCLC FY20 Timeline has been updated to include further information on the upcoming Evaluator Training and one of the Compliance System trainings.
To access the full timeline, please click on the picture below:
Please note the following:
- For the October 3rd Evaluator Training, the times are 8am – 5pm. If there are any questions specifically about that training, please contact our Assistant Director, Shannon Teague, directly at Shannon.Teague@education.ohio.gov.
- The final FY20 Compliance System training is now Tuesday, November 5th (highlighted in red). Please contact your Regional Consultant with any additional questions.
For future reference, to find pertinent 21st CCLC contact information and the most recent FY20 timeline, please go to our Contact Us page HERE.